- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded, and diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 large bay leaf, broken into small pieces
Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl, mix together, and cover. Prepare well before the meal is to be served in order to allow flavors to blend.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.