- 1 packet 25-calorie hot cocoa mix
- 3 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces sugar-free, calorie-free coconut-flavored syrup (recommended: Torani)
- 2 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping (in an aerosol can)
- Shredded coconut, for serving, optional
- Shaved dark chocolate, for serving, optional
In a glass, combine cocoa mix with 2 ounces hot water and stir to dissolve.
Add 2 ounces cold water, as well as the syrup, vodka, and whipped topping. Stir until smooth.
Garnish with coconut and chocolate, if using. Enjoy!
PER SERVING (1/2 of recipe, 1 martini): 112 calories, 0g fat, 80mg sodium, 2.5g carbs, 0.5g fiber, 1.5g sugars, 1g protein