- 18.4 ounce package triple chocolate fudge cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water or 1/2 cup raspberry rum
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 18 ounces raspberry preserves
- 17 ounces butterscotch topping
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 package fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint leaves
In a large mixing bowl add the cake mix, eggs, oil, water or rum until you have a smooth batter. Pour the batter into a greased 9 by 13-inch cake pan.
Heat a grill to 300 degrees F.
Put the cake pan on the grill, cover with the grill lid, and bake until done, approximately 30 minutes.
When done put the pan on cooling rack, upside down, until the cake drops from the pan. Turn the cake over and put it back into the pan. Poke holes into cake with the handle of wooden spoon, and pour the condensed milk into the holes. Spread the cake with an even layer of raspberry preserves, then spread with butterscotch topping. Whip the cream in a medium bowl until stiff peaks form and spread it over the toppings.
Cut the cake into 3-inch pieces and serve on individual serving plates. Sift cocoa powder over the cakes and garnish each with 2 fresh raspberries and 2 mint leaves. Serve.
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.