- 1 (1-minute) coddled egg
- 1/2 cup garlic infused olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Romaine lettuce, washed, dried, leaves torn and kept cold
Crack the egg and separate the yolk from the white. Discard the egg white. Put the egg yolk in a blender, turn on high speed and pour in the garlic infused olive oil in a slow steady stream. Turn the speed to low and add the lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Buzz once and pour the mixture into a large salad bowl. Put the ice cold romaine on top of the dressing and toss. Enjoy!