- 2 1/2 cups seedless white grapes, plus more finely chopped or sliced, for garnish
- 1 cup regular soy milk, chilled
- 1/2 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, chopped, plus more thinly sliced, for garnish
- 1 lime, juiced
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
Put the soy milk and almonds in the jar of a blender and puree until very smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes. With the motor running, slowly add the grapes, scallions and lime juice; season with salt and pepper and puree until well blended.
To serve, pour into a small bowls and garnish with chopped or sliced grapes and sliced scallions.
Note: Gazpacho can be served immediately but is even better if refrigerated until very cold. Stir well before serving.