- 4 (6-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup black bean pate
- 1/2 pound sliced smoked turkey breast
- 1 cup shredded, reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
Warm the tortillas in a microwave oven for 10 seconds or place in a toaster oven for 15 to 20 seconds to make them easier to roll. Spread the warmed tortillas with the black bean pate, top with turkey, and sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese. Roll up, and microwave for 45 seconds on high, or until the cheese melts. Or, place in toaster oven for 2 minutes. Cut in 1/2 crosswise and serve with tomato slices on the side.
- 2 cups high-fiber, no-sugar-added bran cereal
- 2 cups skim milk
Divide cereal and milk evenly between 4 bowls.
- 2 cups low-sodium tomato juice
Divide between 4 glasses.