Creole Bbq Shrimp
- 4 tablespoons butter unsalted
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 red or green chilies or jalapenos, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil, chiffonade
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 tablespoon cayenne
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 20 pieces shrimp (16/20 size), shells on
In a saute pan, heat butter and peanut oil. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes, then add all the herbs and spices, salt, pepper, and lemon juice, and continue to saute for 2 minutes more. Add shrimps and saute until cooked through, do not overcook.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.