- 9 ears corn
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup queso fresco, finely grated
- 1 bunch cilantro, stemmed and roughly chopped
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Carefully peel back the husks leaving them attached at the base and remove the silk.
In a medium bowl, combine the melted butter, paprika, chili powder, and season well with salt and pepper. Using a pastry brush, brush the ears of corn with the butter mixture and place on a hot grill.
Be careful to leave the husks off the hottest part of the grill rack so that they do not start to burn. Grill corn on all sides until well marked and tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Dave Lieberman