Seared Salmon with 3 Bean Salad
- 1 (15-ounce) can navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 good bunch scallions, finely sliced
- 1 small bunch parsley, leaves finely chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6 to 8-ounce) salmon fillets
- Ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Place all 3 kinds of beans in large mixing bowl and toss with remaining ingredients. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Season salmon with cumin, salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place salmon skin side down in skillet and cook until skin is crisp and golden, about 3 to 4 minutes. Turn fillets over and cook until medium rare, about 3 more minutes.
Serve salmon with salad.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Seared Salmon with Pickled Watermelon Salad, Seared Salmon with Confetti Chickpeas, Paprika Seared Salmon with Carrot-Ginger Puree and Red Pepper Coulis, Grilled Salmon Recipes, Lentil Soup Recipes, Baked Salmon Recipes, Bean Salad Recipes, Smoked Salmon Recipes, Beans and Legumes