- 2 eggs
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 6 ounces dark brown sugar
- 1-ounce (2 tablespoons) passion fruit juice concentrate
- 13 ounces (1 5/8 cups) heavy cream
- 3 cups grated sweetened coconut
- 1 prebaked 9-inch tart shell
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
In an electric mixer fitted with a paddle, mix the eggs, lemon zest, sugar and passion fruit juice on low speed for 1 minute. Stir in the heavy cream, lemon juice and coconut. Pour the mixture into the tart shell and bake for 40 minutes.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.