- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons butter, cut into 1/4-inch pieces and chilled
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 pint whole strawberries, hulled
- 1 pound rhubarb, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and salt. Add chilled butter and cut into dry ingredients with a pastry knife until crumbly. Add cream and stir with a spoon until dough comes together.
Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness and cut to fit over the baking dish.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.