- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt, or 1/3 cup nonfat Greek style yogurt
- 1/3 cup lowfat buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
If using plain yogurt, place it in a strainer lined with a paper towel and place the strainer over a bowl. Let the yogurt drain and thicken for 20 minutes.
In a medium bowl, combine the strained or Greek-style yogurt and the rest of the ingredients. Add salt, to taste.
Recipe Analysis Note: Recipe Analysis Note: Ingredients without discrete measurements such as "Salt, to taste" or "Ice cream, optional" are omitted from analysis. This is because amounts can be highly variable and difficult to determine.
2007, Ellie Krieger, All Rights Reserved