- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt, or 1/3 cup nonfat Greek style yogurt
- 1/3 cup lowfat buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
If using plain yogurt, place it in a strainer lined with a paper towel and place the strainer over a bowl. Let the yogurt drain and thicken for 20 minutes.
In a medium bowl, combine the strained or Greek-style yogurt and the rest of the ingredients. Add salt, to taste.