Ricotta Cheesecake with Fresh Raspberries
- Cooking spray
- 1 (15-ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 4 ounces Neufchatel cheese, or reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup all-fruit seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur or water
- 2 (6-ounce) containers fresh raspberries
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Place ricotta in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy. Add sour cream, Neufchatel, eggs, sugar, flour, vanilla, orange zest and salt. Process until well blended. Pour into the prepared pan and bake until the center is just set, 50 to 55 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool and then cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
In a small saucepan, bring the jam and liqueur or water to a boil, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove sides of pan. Brush the tart with the jam mixture and top with raspberries, flat-side down.