Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- 2 (14-ounce) bottles tomato ketchup
- 3/4 cup bourbon
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon Creole or whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smooth, about 15 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Pulse 2 or 3 times. Store in a sterilized container until ready to use.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.