Cilantro-Avocado Potato Salad
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled, small diced, and cooked in boiling salted water until tender, drained
- 1/3 cup finely minced red onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 firm-ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 1 (1-ounce) package cilantro, leaves picked and finely chopped
Combine potatoes, onions, and garlic in a large bowl and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 3 turns pepper. Add olive oil, tossing to coat. Add the avocados, lime juice, jalapenos, and cilantro, and toss well to combine. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.