- 6 eggs, hard boiled, cooled, and peeled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped chives
- Hot pepper sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Variation: add 1 teaspoon chopped canned jalapeno peppers
- 4 radicchio leaves, for garnish
- 3 parsley sprigs, for garnish
Place the cooked egg yolks in a bowl. Using a fork, work the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, chives, and salt and pepper into the yolks to form a smooth paste. Taste. Place 1/2 of this mixture in a small pastry bag with a large star tip. To the remaining mixture, add the jalapenos and season with Hot pepper sauce. Fill 6 of the egg halves with the basic filling. Fill the pastry bag with the jalapeno filling. Fill the remaining egg white halves. Top with paprika. Place on a platter on the radicchio leaves, and parsley sprigs.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.