Seafood Seviche Tacos
- 1 pound assorted raw seafood, such as bay scallops, rock shrimp, diced lobster meat, firm fish fillets, etc.
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow bell peppers
- 1 small fresh jalapeno, seeded and chopped (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 fresh flour tortillas
Combine the first 9 ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve the Seviche with the tortillas. Garnish with parsley.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Hot and Sweet Sausage Tacos with Apricot-Jalapeno Glaze, Grilled Pepper and Red Onion Salsa, Portobello Tacos with Pico de Gallo, Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos with Caraway Basmati Rice and Tangy Tomato Sauce, Easy Mexican, Shrimp Scampi Recipes, Shellfish, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Lobster Recipes, Baked Chicken Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.