- 3 ripe avocados, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 serrano chile, finely minced
- 2 small lemons, about 4 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Cook' s Note: To keep the guacamole from turning brown, press a pit from one of the avocados into the center of the dish. Remove it before serving.