- 3 1/2 cups mochiko (rice flour)
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (16-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- Caramelized Pineapples, recipe follows
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a mixing bowl, sift dry ingredients well. Add remaining ingredients except melted butter. Mix until batter is well combined using a whisk. Fold in melted butter and pour into a 9 by 13-inch baking pan. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 3-inch squares and serve with Caramelized Pineapple.