For the Dressing:
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 1/2 small clove garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
For the Salad:
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts, leaves only (3 1/2 cups leaves)
- 1 tablespoon dried blueberries
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons smoked almonds
- 1/2 ounce manchego cheese, shaved
- Bagel chips, for serving (optional)
Make the dressing: Whisk the vegetable oil and olive oil in a small bowl. In a large bowl, whisk the honey, vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a pinch of pepper.
Slowly whisk the oil mixture into the vinegar mixture until combined. Refrigerate at least 1 hour; store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Make the salad: Toss the Brussels sprout leaves, dried blueberries and cranberries, almonds and 1/4 cup dressing in a large bowl. Pile the salad onto a plate. Top with the manchego and season with pepper. Serve with bagel chips, if desired.