Buffalo Cauliflower with Blue Cheese Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
From Food Network Kitchen
Enjoy one of your favorite bar and party snacks in a new form. Cauliflower with our spicy buffalo sauce and cool, creamy blue cheese sauce[ is as satisfying as wings but with a fraction of the calories and fat.]
- Cheese Sauce:
- 1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Buffalo Cauliflower:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup hot sauce, such as Frank's
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 8 cups cauliflower florets (from about 1 medium head)
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Mix 1/2 cup water, olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Add the cauliflower and toss until well coated. Spread the cauliflower on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until beginning to brown and just tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Whisk the hot sauce mixture again, drizzle over the cauliflower and toss with tongs to coat. Roast the cauliflower until the sauce is bubbling and browned around the edges, 5 to 7 minutes more. Serve hot with the cheese sauce.
Copyright 2014 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.