Green Goddess Dressing
- 3 anchovy filets, soaked in cold water for 5 minutes, dried, and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup prepared or homemade mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1 -1/2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- Freshly ground black pepper
Combine the anchovies, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, parsley, tarragon, basil, shallots, lemon juice, and the 1/4-teaspoon of salt in a blender. Puree to make a smooth dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Use immediately or store, covered, in the refrigerator, for up to 2 days.
Copyright 2001 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.