Light Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Whisk the yogurt, milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne in a bowl until smooth. Gently stir in the blue cheese. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, and black pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate overnight to let the flavors develop.
Per serving (2 tablespoons): Calories 91; Fat 8 g (Saturated 2 g); Cholesterol 10 mg; Sodium 297 mg; Carbohydrate 2 g; Fiber 0 g; Protein 3 g
Photograph by Andrew McCaul
Thank you! your flag was submitted.