Mustard-Maple Roasted Salmon
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
Cilantro adds a nice note of freshness. If you don't like cilantro, you can use dill or parsley instead. This is super easy, but you can[ even prep the salmon ahead, coating it with the mix, and just pop it in the oven when ready to eat.]
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- Four 5-ounce skinless center-cut salmon fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Mix together the mustard, 1 tablespoon of the cilantro, the mayonnaise and maple syrup in a bowl. Put the salmon fillets on the baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Spread some of the mustard mixture evenly over each fillet.
Bake until just cooked through, 10 to 12 minute. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro and serve.
From Food Network Kitchens
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay