Peanut Butter Truffles
- 2 1/2 cups softened confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Possible truffle accompaniments:
- Crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- A variety of crushed nuts, such as peanuts or pistachios
- Miniature chocolate chips
- Colored sprinkles
- Confectioners' sugar
- Crushed candy-coated peanut butter candies
- Desiccated coconut
Beat the confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, melted butter, vanilla extract and salt with an electric mixer until well combined. Roll rounded teaspoons of the mixture into round balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Roll the peanut butter balls in any or all of the possible truffle accompaniments. Chill until firm, about 20 minutes. These truffles are best served very chilled.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.