Peanut Butter Truffles
- 2 1/2 cups softened confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Possible truffle accompaniments:
- Crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- A variety of crushed nuts, such as peanuts or pistachios
- Miniature chocolate chips
- Colored sprinkles
- Confectioners' sugar
- Crushed candy-coated peanut butter candies
- Desiccated coconut
Beat the confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, melted butter, vanilla extract and salt with an electric mixer until well combined. Roll rounded teaspoons of the mixture into round balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Roll the peanut butter balls in any or all of the possible truffle accompaniments. Chill until firm, about 20 minutes. These truffles are best served very chilled.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Raspberry-Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles With Cocoa Powder, Peanut Butter, Chocolate and Banana Cookie Sandwiches, Elvis-Inspired Peanut Butter "Brunch" Parfait, Shortbread Cookie Recipes, Carrot Cake Recipes, Fruit Dessert, Creme Brulee Recipes, Easter Desserts, Apple Strudel Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.