Fresh Pear and Fig Mixed Green Salad
- 4 cups salad mix, store bought
- 1 bartlett pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 6 fresh figs (green or purple), sliced in 1/2
- 4 tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola
- 4 tablespoons toasted chopped pecans
- Lemon Vinaigrette, recipe follows
- Lemon Vinaigrette:
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon curd
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Place a pile of greens on each salad plate. Arrange the fruits on top and sprinkle with cheese and nuts. Lightly drizzle with vinaigrette.Lemon Vinaigrette:
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Pear, Toasted Walnut and Mixed Green Salad with Champagne-Cranberry Vinaigrette, Mixed Green Salad with Diced Avocado, Peaches, Crispy Bacon, Feta Cheese and Champagne Vinaigrette, Mixed Baby Greens Salad with Mandarin Oranges, Holiday Appetizer Recipes, Banana, Easy Lunch, Easy Main Dish, Low Fat Recipes, Easy Slow Cooking