Fresh Pear and Fig Mixed Green Salad
- 4 cups salad mix, store bought
- 1 bartlett pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 6 fresh figs (green or purple), sliced in 1/2
- 4 tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola
- 4 tablespoons toasted chopped pecans
- Lemon Vinaigrette, recipe follows
- Lemon Vinaigrette:
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon curd
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Place a pile of greens on each salad plate. Arrange the fruits on top and sprinkle with cheese and nuts. Lightly drizzle with vinaigrette.Lemon Vinaigrette:
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.