- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup pitted black olives, such as kalamata
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1/2 large lemon)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Serving suggestion: Belgian endive leaves, crudite
In a food processor, combine the beans, olives, oil, parsley, lemon juice, honey, lemon zest, rosemary, and salt. Blend until smooth.
Spread the tapenade onto Belgian endive spears or serve as a dip with crudite.