Green Beans with Lemon Vinaigrette and Almonds
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
For the vinaigrette, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, lemon zest and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Whisk until combined. Set aside.
Cook's Note : To toast almonds, spread almonds in an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 7 minutes at 350 degrees until golden.
Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis