Green Beans with Lemon Vinaigrette and Almonds
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
For the vinaigrette, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, lemon zest and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Whisk until combined. Set aside.
Cook's Note : To toast almonds, spread almonds in an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 7 minutes at 350 degrees until golden.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Sweet and Sour Bean Salad, Asian-Style 3 Bean Salad, 2 Terrific Salad Sides: 3 Bean Salad and Potato Salad with Sweet Red Pepper and Onion, Thanksgiving Side Dishes, Roasted Vegetable Recipes, Applesauce Recipes, Tomato Side Dish Recipes, Sauerkraut Recipes, Thanksgiving Turkey
Thank you! your flag was submitted.