Roasted Halibut with Grapefruit Fennel Salsa
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit segments (about 2 grapefruits)
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon grapefruit zest
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pitted nicoise olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 (6-ounce) pieces halibut
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
In small bowl combine the grapefruit segments, juice, and zest. Halve the fennel bulb lengthwise, thinly slice and add to the bowl. Add the olive oil, olives, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and red pepper flakes. Stir to combine.
Meanwhile, place the fish on a parchment-lined roasting dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper and bake for 10 to 12 minutes depending on thickness.
Gently transfer the fish to a serving plate. Top with the grapefruit and fennel salsa and serve immediately.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Pan-Roasted Halibut in a Shrimp Chowder with Steamed Cherrystone Clams and Apple-Smoked Bacon, Roasted Halibut with Grapefruit Fennel Salsa, Pan-Roasted Halibut with Prosciutto, Lemon, White Wine, and Capers, Healthy Grilling, Low Fat Recipes, Anchovy, Banana, Apple, Swordfish Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.