- 2 sprigs fresh mint, plus extra for garnish
- 3 lime slices
- 2 slices ginger, plus extra for garnish
- 3/4 -ounce simple syrup (equal amounts sugar and water, heated until sugar dissolves; cool)
- 1 1/2 ounces peach flavored rum (recommended: Bacardi)
- 3/4 -ounce Canton ginger liqueur
- Peach slice, for garnish
In a mixing glass add the ice, mint, limes, ginger and simple syrup. Muddle. Pour into an ice-filled cocktail shaker and add the rum and canton ginger liqueur. Shake and pour over the rocks in a tall glass. Garnish with a peach and ginger slice, and a sprig of mint.