- 6 ounces ground pork
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons diced green onion
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 12 round wonton/potsticker wrappers
- 1 egg, whipped
- 1 teaspoon oil
In a medium stock pot, boil 2 quarts of water.
Place 1 tablespoon of the mixture in the middle of a wrapper. Brush the edges of the wrapper with the end and fold in half. Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
Place wrappers in boiling water for 1 minute, remove, and cool individually on cooling rack.
When ready for service, heat saute pan with 1 teaspoon oil, and saute on medium-high heat until the skin of the wrapper is browned.