Curried Chicken Salad Wraps
- 1 12 .5-ounce can of chicken (drained and rinsed)
- 1 granny smith apple, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas (without trans fat or hydrogenated oils)
Mix all the ingredients (except the tortillas) in a large bowl until combined. Add 1/4 of the mixture into each whole-wheat tortilla and roll up.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.