Cream Cheese Icing
- 1 pound cream cheese at room temperature
- 3/4 pound unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 1/2 pounds confectioners' sugar, sifted
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, blend together the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla and almond extracts. Add the confectioners' sugar and mix until smooth.
1999, The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook, All Rights Reserved