- 1 cup quick-cooking (not instant) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons good honey
- 8 to 10 strawberries, small-diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 pineapple, small-diced
- 2 cups plain yogurt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Toss the oats, coconut, almonds, oil, and honey together in a large bowl until they are completely combined. Pour onto a sheet pan and bake, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice, even golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool, stirring once.
Combine the strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple in a bowl. In 4 ice cream sundae glasses, layer first the fruit, then the yogurt, and the cooled granola alternately until you fill the glasses. Serve with a long spoon.