Haricots Verts with Herb Butter
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound French string beans, stem end removed
- 1 tablespoon minced scallion, white and green parts
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat leaf parsley
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt or fleur de sel, for serving
For the herb butter, placed the scallion, dill, parsley, butter, 1 teaspoon salt and the pepper in a small bowl and combine.
Scoop a generous tablespoon of the herb butter and place it on top of the string beans. Sprinkle with sea salt and serve.
Use any extra herb butter for serving on a steak or in a sandwich.