- Fig or lemon leaves, for decoration
- Chunk of good English Cheddar
- Jar of Chutney
- Baked Virginia Ham, thickly sliced
- Crisp apples, cut up
- Celery stalks with leaves, cut in half lengthwise
- Bunch radish, sliced in half
- Soft Hard-Boiled Eggs, recipe follows
- Baby carrots
- Loaf of crusty bread, thickly sliced
- Unsalted butter, softened
Decoratively arrange the fig or lemon leaves on a serving platter or cutting board. Carefully place the remaining ingredients on top of the leaves and serve.
Soft Hard-Boiled Eggs:
- 6 extra large eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Remove the eggs from the saucepan and immediately place them in a bowl of cold water until they are completely cool.
Remove the shells, slice each egg in half lengthwise, sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.