Roasted Shrimp Cocktail
Recipe courtesy of Ina Garten
Recipe courtesy Barefoot Contessa: Back to Basics (c) 2008 by Ina Garten. By arrangement with Clarkson Potter/Random House, Inc.
- For the shrimp:
- 2 pounds (12 to 15 count) shrimp
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup Heinz chili sauce
- 1/2 cup Heinz ketchup
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus lemon zest for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails on. Place on a sheet pan with the olive oil, salt and pepper and spread them in one layer. Roast for 8 to 10 minutes, just until pink, firm and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
Photograph by Quentin Bacon
Thank you! your flag was submitted.