Avocado, Artichoke Hearts and Heart of Palm Salad served in Lettuce Wraps
- 1 (14-ounce) can small artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can hearts of palm, cut into medium chunks, drained
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded, ribbed, and finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves coarsely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 avocados, cut in large chunks
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head butter lettuce, leaves whole, rinsed and dried
In a medium bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, cucumber, onion, poblano, and cilantro. Add the avocado and drizzle with vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Carefully mix, taking care not to break up the avocadoes.
To serve, spoon the salad into the butter lettuce cups.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Hearts of Palm and Stone Crab Salad with Avocado-Buttermilk Dressing, Hearts of Romaine, Palm and Artichoke with Citrus Dijon Dressing, Hearts of Palm, Black Bean, Red Onion and Corn Salad, Cucumber, Salad Dressing, Salad, Couscous Salad Recipes, Tomato Salad Recipes, Artichoke Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.