Carrot Cranberry Salad
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups shredded carrots (about 8 medium)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
Whisk the mayonnaise, oil, honey and vinegar in a small bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Toss the carrots, cranberries, pecans and celery seeds in a medium bowl. Add the mayonnaise-oil mixture and toss until well combined. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Jeff Mauro