Cordon Bleu Kidbobs
- 1 cup microwaved broccoli
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 8 ounces Black Forest ham, thinly sliced
- One 8-ounce block of Swiss, cut into cubes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Sweet Agave Mustard:
- 1 cup stone-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
For the kidbobs: For each kidbob, skewer some broccoli, followed by the chicken, folded ribbons of Black Forest ham, Swiss cubes and a tomato to finish. This way, the kids must eat through the veggies in order to get to the meat and cheese!
For the sweet agave mustard: Combine the ground mustard, agave syrup and yellow mustard in a small bowl. Serve with the kidbobs.
Recipe courtesy of Jeff Mauro