- 1/2 cup anejo tequila (recommended: 1800)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur (recommended: Grand Marnier)
- 1/4 cup citrus soda (recommended: Orangina)
- 1/4 cup tonic water
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- Lime wedges, for garnish
Fill 2 lowball glasses with ice. Divide the ingredients, except cranberry juice, evenly among the glasses, and stir to combine. Top each drink with a splash of cranberry juice, garnish with lime wedges, and serve.
The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.