- Premade pizza crust
- 2 ounces BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 8 fresh pineapple chunks, sliced in half
- 3 pieces cooked bacon, crushed
- 4 red onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil, chiffonade, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Pour BBQ Sauce on the crust, spreading out evenly to the edges of the crust. Scatter half of the cheese, pineapple, bacon and onions and then top with remaining cheese.
Bake in oven for 10 to15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly or brown. Garnish with fresh basil.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.