- 4 pounds fresh shucked lobster meat
- 3 pounds cooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted tomatoes
- 2 cups flour
- 12 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 6 cups half-and-half
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 pounds shredded white Cheddar
- 2 pounds plus 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 3 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 ounces dried Italian seasoning
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine the lobster meat, cooked macaroni, scallions and tomatoes in a large bowl and set aside.
Combine the flour with 8 ounces melted butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the garlic powder, salt and white pepper and stir. Add the half-and-half, heavy cream, white wine and lemon juice and cook, stirring frequently, until heated to just below a simmer (about 160 degrees F). Stir in the white Cheddar and 2 pounds of the Parmesan.
Mix together the breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, remaining 4 ounces melted butter and remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan in a bowl.
Combine the hot cheese sauce with the lobster and macaroni mixture. Spread evenly into four 10- by 12-inch baking pans and top with the breadcrumb mixture. Bake for 35 minutes.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.