- One 2-pound head cauliflower or Romanesco, sliced into cross-sections or cut into 1 1/2-inch-wide florets
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted
- 1 serrano chile, stemmed, deveined, seeded
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place the cut cauliflower onto a serving platter. In the bowl of a food processor, or in a blender, place the cream cheese, cilantro, lime juice, avocado and chile, and blend until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a small bowl and serve with the cauliflower for dipping.