- 3 cups fresh figs, stems removed
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1/2 cup plus 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces prosciutto di Parma, thinly sliced
- 4 (1-inch) slices Italian peasant bread, toasted in 400 degree F oven for 2 minutes
Chop 1 cup of the figs and place in the bowl of a food processor with the molasses. Buzz until smooth and drizzle in 1/2 cup olive oil until mixture is emulsified. Set aside. Cut remaining figs in half lengthwise and set aside.
Place baby spinach in a large salad bowl and toss with lemon juice, remaining olive oil, salt and pepper.
Slice prosciutto and divide onto 4 dinner plates. Top each plate with a mound of spinach. Arrange figs and toasted bread around spinach. Drizzle toast with fig oil and serve immediately.