- 2 slices soft white bread
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese at room temperature, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream
- 1/4 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, such as Frank's Hot
- 1 slice pepper jack cheese
Brush both sides of each slice of bread with the butter.
In a small bowl, mix together the chicken and hot sauce and arrange it over the blue cheese puree on one slice of the bread. Place the pepper jack cheese on top of the chicken and cover it with the other slice of bread, blue cheese puree side down.
Heat a griddle on top of the stove over medium-high heat. Place the sandwich on the griddle and grill for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted. Slice the sandwich into 8 small serving pieces.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.