- 2 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 3 ounces tequila, divided
- 3 ounces coffee liqueur (recommended: Kalhua), divided
- Ground cinnamon, to dust
- 2 cups prepared coffee, divided
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, divided
- 2 cherries
Frost rims of 2 cups with sugar. Pass it through the fire, gilding the edge little by little. Add the tequila and the coffee liqueur to them tilting the cup a little towards the fire so that the liqueur begins to flame. Dust with cinnamon. Immediately add hot coffee and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Top with a cherry.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Ediths