- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- Smashed Baci Candies
- Smashed Biscotti or Amaretti
- Licorice Candies, roughly chopped
- Candied Wedding Almonds, roughly chopped
- Chocolate Sauce
- Citrus Zest
- Crushed Mixed Berries (Raspberries, Blueberries, Strawberries
Place sheet pan on freezer shelf. Fill with 1 to 2 inches of water and freeze overnight.
At serving time, place an overturned sheet pan on top of the frozen pan. Wrap in plastic wrap.
Place 2 scoops vanilla ice cream onto frozen tray. Mix in desired toppings using metal spatulas or spoons. Serve in glasses or bowls.