- 2 (750 ml) bottles inexpensive white wine (nothing too sweet)
- 2 bananas, peeled, sliced in 2-inch slices
- 1 orange, rind reserved, cut in segments
- 6 peaches, peeled, sliced in 6 wedges each
- 1 red apple, center removed, chopped medium dice
- 6 plums, sliced in 6 wedges each
- 2 lemons, reserve rind, juiced
- 1 cup red grapes
- 2 cups ice
- 8 ounces seltzer or lemon-lime soda, optional
Place all fruit in a glass pitcher. Add 2 cups ice, lemon juice, orange and lemon rind, all the white wine and allow to sit in the refrigerator until just before serving.
At the last minute, add sugar, to taste and soda, if desired.